Representative Mike Huval
Republican, District 46
We searched Wikipedia for "Mike Huval" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
Sorry, no address information is available for Mike Huval at this time.
RolesHouse, session 2008-2011 House, session 2012-2015
- House Insurance Committee
- House Civil Law and Procedure Committee
- House Atchafalaya Basin Program Oversight Committee
News & Blog Coverage
CRT on hand to help CODOFIL
Jun 28, 2012Vincent Pierre, Rep. Mike Huval, Lt. Gov. Jay Dardenne ... Jay Dardenne wants the Council for the Development of French in Louisiana to know he's got its back — and its future — with a plan that includes grants and the promotion and support of economic ...The INDsider
House exercises some independence, sort of
May 16, 2012Changing from absent to yea was Rep. Mike Huval, R-Breaux Bridge. Mike Hasten covers state government for Gannett's Louisiana newspapers.Opelousas Daily World
No tweets were found for Mike Huval.
SB 758Provides for a healthcare service district within Department of Health and Ho...
April 26, 2012
SB 712Establishes an exploratory committee to develop a plan regarding the establis...
April 3, 2012
SB 61Authorizes the secretary of the Department of Health and Hospitals to issue s...
February 8, 2012
SB 97Creates the LA Sheriff's Executive Management Institute.
February 20, 2012
SB 646Provides relative to Boll Weevil Eradication assessments.
April 2, 2012
- Yes on HB 297 motion MOTION TO ADOPT (#950), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HB 115 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#939), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HB 232 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#929), June 6, 2013
- Yes on SB 37 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#963), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HCR 48 motion CONCUR IN SENATE AMENDMENTS (#946), June 6, 2013
All By Industry
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: