Representative John A. Berthelot
Republican, District 88
We searched Wikipedia for "John A. Berthelot" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
Sorry, no address information is available for John A. Berthelot at this time.
RolesHouse, session 2012-2015
- Joint Legislative Committee on the Budget
- House Appropriations Committee
- House Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs Committee
News & Blog Coverage
NYPD Commissioner Gives Speech At War Memorial
Aug 10, 2012Past National President of the Gold Star Mothers of America, Dorothy Oxendine placed a ceremonial wreath at the wall, along with Commissioner Kelly, Nassau County Executive Edward Mangano, and the Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 82 representatives.Farmingdale Observer
This Day, August 9, In Jewish History by Mitchell A. Levin
Aug 8, 20121960: Larry Sherry came in to relieve starter Johnny Podres and protect the team’s 3 to 2 victory over the Milwaukee Braves. 1961: Birthdate of John Phillip Key ... Five of Israel's representatives will be competing in the first day of ...Cleveland Jewish News
No tweets were found for John A. Berthelot.
HR 130Recognizes June 14, 2012, as National Flag Day and commends La. citizens for ...
May 23, 2012
HB 771Provides relative to the mandate for coverage of diagnosis and treatment of a...
March 2, 2012
HB 945Extends TOPS eligibility for certain students who reenlist in the U.S. Armed ...
March 2, 2012
SCR 110Commemorates the eightieth anniversary of the dedication of the Louisiana Sta...
May 14, 2012
SCR 65Expresses condolences upon the death of Charlie Smith, legislative lobbyist.
April 19, 2012
- Yes on HB 297 motion MOTION TO ADOPT (#950), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HB 115 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#939), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HB 232 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#929), June 6, 2013
- Yes on SB 37 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#963), June 6, 2013
- No on HCR 48 motion CONCUR IN SENATE AMENDMENTS (#946), June 6, 2013
All By Industry
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: