Representative Edward C. "Ted" James
Democratic, District 101
We searched Wikipedia for "Edward C. "Ted" James" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
Sorry, no address information is available for Edward C. "Ted" James at this time.
RolesHouse, session 2012-2015
- Joint Legislative Committee on the Budget
- House Appropriations Committee
- House Natural Resources and Environment Committee
News & Blog Coverage
Aug 9, 2012So following the Tuesday media conference, Kiffin's second call was to Ted Jones ... and James Cregg, who coaches the offensive line. The group swelled when recruiting coordinator Ed Orgeron caught a flight from Louisiana and secondary coach ...ESPN
Creation Science (?) alive and well in Louisiana - Governor Jindal Exorcist
Aug 8, 2012Life Science, 3rd ed ... than it is in Louisiana: Vouchers create competition between religious groups for government funds, and put the government in a position to prefer one over another. A case in point is the reason state Rep. Valarie Hodges changed ...Examiner
No tweets were found for Edward C. "Ted" James.
HR 130Recognizes June 14, 2012, as National Flag Day and commends La. citizens for ...
May 23, 2012
HB 771Provides relative to the mandate for coverage of diagnosis and treatment of a...
March 2, 2012
HB 945Extends TOPS eligibility for certain students who reenlist in the U.S. Armed ...
March 2, 2012
SCR 110Commemorates the eightieth anniversary of the dedication of the Louisiana Sta...
May 14, 2012
SCR 65Expresses condolences upon the death of Charlie Smith, legislative lobbyist.
April 19, 2012
- Yes on HB 297 motion MOTION TO ADOPT (#950), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HB 115 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#939), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HB 232 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#929), June 6, 2013
- Yes on SB 37 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#963), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HCR 48 motion CONCUR IN SENATE AMENDMENTS (#946), June 6, 2013
All By Industry
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: