Representative Alfred C. Williams
Democratic, District 61
We searched Wikipedia for "Alfred C. Williams" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
Sorry, no address information is available for Alfred C. Williams at this time.
RolesHouse, session 2012-2015
- House Education Committee
- House Civil Law and Procedure Committee
- House Labor and Industrial Relations Committee
News & Blog Coverage
BACKSTAGE: Spreckels organist plans world record attempt
Aug 9, 20122. To prepare for her outdoor Pipe Organ Marathon, Williams has prepared a huge repertoire of organ music, including her own compositions. The public is invited to the free marathon, which will feature representatives from Operation Rebound, a local ...North County Times
Prosecutors want Penn State fine money to fund abuse centers
Aug 9, 2012His comments came as representatives from the organization, including Seth Williams and Risa Vetri Ferman ... opportunities to help children in need," university spokesman David La Torre said in a statement Wednesday. "We appreciate this valuable input ...Philadelphia Daily News
No tweets were found for Alfred C. Williams.
HB 296APPROPRIATIONS/JUDGMENT: Appropriates funds for payment of judgment in the m...
March 27, 2013
HB 123APPROPRIATIONS/JUDGMENT: Appropriates funds to the La. Board of Elementary a...
March 14, 2013
SB 107JUVENILE JUSTICE: Provides relative to at-risk youths and development of an ...
March 28, 2013
SB 57DISEASE CONTROL: Creates the Louisiana Sickle Cell Commission. (8/1/13) (EN ...
March 25, 2013
HCR 51HOSPITALS/CHARITY: Directs DOA, DHH, and LSU to cease all efforts to privati...
April 10, 2013
- Yes on HB 297 motion MOTION TO ADOPT (#950), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HB 115 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#939), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HB 232 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#929), June 6, 2013
- Yes on SB 37 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#963), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HCR 48 motion CONCUR IN SENATE AMENDMENTS (#946), June 6, 2013
All By Industry
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: