Representative Clay Schexnayder
Republican, District 81
We searched Wikipedia for "Clay Schexnayder" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
Sorry, no address information is available for Clay Schexnayder at this time.
RolesHouse, session 2012-2015
- House Civil Law and Procedure Committee
- House Labor and Industrial Relations Committee
- House Natural Resources and Environment Committee
News & Blog Coverage
517 new laws that go into effect today
Jul 31, 2012Selling fireworks. House Bill 113 (Rep. Clay Schexnayder, R-Sorrento): Requires out-of-state fireworks dealers who want to sell in Louisiana to obtain an $800 annual permit, while keeping the in-state dealer permit at $100. Those caught without ...nola.com
Senate musters votes to cancel special legislative veto session; House falls one vote short
Jul 10, 2012Baton Rouge-- The Louisiana Legislature will ... Kevin Pearson, R-Slidell; Clay Schexnayder, R-Sorrento; John Schroder, R-Covington; and Scott Simon, R-Abita Springs. Area representatives who did not return ballots, effectively voting to hold ...nola.com
No tweets were found for Clay Schexnayder.
SB 320Provides for the use of the title of "Doctor" or the abbreviation "Dr." by ce...
March 1, 2012
SB 61Authorizes the secretary of the Department of Health and Hospitals to issue s...
February 8, 2012
SB 97Creates the LA Sheriff's Executive Management Institute.
February 20, 2012
HB 693Provides for parity for orally administered anti-cancer medications
March 1, 2012
HB 1086Provides for general application of laws relative to medical consent and decl...
April 3, 2012
- Yes on HB 297 motion MOTION TO ADOPT (#950), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HB 115 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#939), June 6, 2013
- Yes on HB 232 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#929), June 6, 2013
- Yes on SB 37 motion ADOPT CONFERENCE REPORT (#963), June 6, 2013
- No on HCR 48 motion CONCUR IN SENATE AMENDMENTS (#946), June 6, 2013
All By Industry
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: